Live Free Or Die!!!

This blogspot site is dedicated, as its title suggests, to restoring in these United States the freedoms intended by the founders thereof, and liberty and justice for all persons as promised by its Pledge of Allegiance.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Blow Me A Kiss (Kerry/Edwards Version)

This and my other parodies can be found here:
http://www.amiright.com/parody/authors/michaelmcvey.shtml

Blow Me A Kiss (Kerry/Edwards version)

©2004 Michael W. McVey
 
Ah, how ya doin', Mr. Kerry?
Hi Mr. Edwards!
(both)What's up, Senator?
 
Well it looks like our wives have dumped us...
Yeah, the ladies left us all alone...
Anything you'd like to say, Mr. Kerry?
There sure is, Mr. Edwards!
 
Johnny, blow me
A kiss as you're leaving,
Johnny,Blow me
Oh, a kiss right now,
Cause if they're going to leave us,
Johnny, I will surely wish
That you would blow me (blow me) a kiss.
 
Come on and blow me, whoa,
A kiss like you mean it!
Blow me, oh, a kiss goodbye.
I really can't remember anything as hard as this,
So blow me (blow me) a kiss.
Wow-w-w-w!
 
So did you find me hard to swallow?
(Not at all!)
Didn't think you could handle everything!
(Sure, I could, Mr. Kerry).
But if you come back tomorrow,
I'll be shooting my wad
Of flowers at your feet.
 
Johnny, blow me, whoa,
A kiss while you're leaving, honey,
Blow me, whoa,
A kiss as you go.
I always thought about you as I was going down
My list, darling, blow me (blow me) a kiss.
(You mean your VP list?)
(Yeah, my list of potential partners, ha, ha!)
 
I'll touch your arms and your elbows,
(ha, ha, they're nice).
I'll rub your legs so tall,
(You've got some long legs too, Mr. Kerry).
I'll pat your neck and your shoulders (ha, ha, ha).
But I want your head,
Most of all! (ha, ha)!
 
Johnny, blow me,
Oh, a kiss as you're leaving,
Johnny, blow me,
Whoa, a kiss as you go....
 
And if you wanna come home,
Senator, that's OK,
Just grab a-hold of this!
 
And Johnny, blow me,
Johnny won't you blow me,
Blow me a kiss?
(Sllllurp!)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home