Live Free Or Die!!!

This blogspot site is dedicated, as its title suggests, to restoring in these United States the freedoms intended by the founders thereof, and liberty and justice for all persons as promised by its Pledge of Allegiance.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Blow Me A Kiss, by Bob and Tom

I couldn't find the lyrics anywhere on the Internet, so here they are:
 
"Blow Me A Kiss"
©1997 by Bob and Tom

Ah, how ya doin' Jerry?
Hi Dean-O!
What's up, Pally?

Well it looks like our girls have dumped us...
Yeah, the girls left us all alone...
Anything you'd like to say to them, pally?
There sure is, Dean-O!

Baby, blow me
A kiss as you're leaving, honey,
Blow me
Oh, A kiss right now'
Cause if you're going to leave me,
Honey, I will surely miss
The way you blow me (blow me) a kiss.

Come on and blow me, whoa,
A kiss like you mean it!
Blow me, oh, a kiss goodbye.
I really can't remember anything as hard as this,
So blow me (blow me) a kiss.
Wow-w-w-w!

I guess she found me hard to swallow,
(Oh, I guess so).
O-ho, she couldn't handle everything,
(ha, ha, she couldn't take it all, Dean).
But if she comes back tomorrow,
I'll be shooting my wad
Of flowers in the ring.

Darling, blow me, whoa,
A kiss while you're leaving, baby,
Blow me,whoa, A kiss as you go.
And always think about me as you're going down
Your list, darling, blow me (blow me) a kiss.

I'll miss her arms and her elbows,
(ha, ha, they're nice).
I'll miss her legs so tall,
(She's got some long legs, Dean).
I'll miss her neck and her shoulders(ha, ha, ha).
But I'll miss her head,
Most of all!(ha, ha)!

Honey, blow me,
Oh, a kiss as you're leaving,
Baby, blow me,
Whoa, a kiss as you go....
 
And if you wanna come home,
Honey, that's OK,
Just grab a-hold of this!
And baby, blow me,

Baby won't you blow me,
Blow me a kiss?
(Sllllurp!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home